1. The reverse circulation DTH hammer provides large impact energy and high energy transfer efficiency while ensuring low energy consumption.
2. It delivers high drilling efficiency due to strong rock dust and flakes removing capability.
3. Compressed air and reverse-flow fluid medium are all transported in the sealed double-wall drilling tool, thus avoiding direct contact with the borehole wall and maintaining stability of the wall. The reverse circulation hammer shows unique effect to complex and leakage formations.
4. Rock core sample will be carried by the fluid medium and directly go back to the ground through the center hole of the drilling tool. It will not touch the wall of borehole, ensuring high total core recovery percentage with no pollution.
5. Rock dust and flakes will be cleaned and discharged to a specific position through the center hole for ease of central disposal. This makes for a prevention of dust and pollution, leads to improvement of working improvement and ensures an increase of drilling equipment service life and attendance rate.
6. The reverse circulation DTH hammer comes with simple structure that accounts for its easy maintenance and fast replacement of quick wear parts.
|Reverse Circulation DTH Hammer|
|(mm)/ Drilling diameter||Φ90~105||Φ110~130||Φ135~155||Φ160~200||Φ200~254||Φ254~311||Φ311~381|
|(mm) Hammer length/(Includes DTH bits)||1143||1281||1292||1345||1578||1440||1430|
|(mm)/ Center hole diameter||Φ33||Φ36||Φ36||Φ61||Φ61||Φ75||Φ85|
|Top sub (thread connection)||API 2-3/8" Reg Box (female thread)||API 2-7/8" Reg Box (female thread)||T 91-3 Reg Box (female thread)||API 4-1/2" Reg Box (female thread)||API 4-1/2" Reg Box (female thread)||API 4-1/2" Reg Box (female thread)||API 4-1/2" Reg Box (female thread)|
|Bit shank||SPMF335-95/100||SPMF345-115/127||SPMF355-140/152|| SPMF365-165/178
| Code name: SPM + F + Model No.
Eg .: SPMF345
F= Reverse Circulation; 345=Model No. of RC hammer
※ Above technical parameters are used for reference only.